For the past few years, e-commerce has continuously been the leading force and money earner in the consumer market place. With e-commerce, businesses can sell their products online. This can be goods as well as services. Initially, businesses were required to purchase software with complicated setup and hire in-house software engineers to maintain it. This was an expensive affair. However, with the development of technology, there are e-commerce platform providers who enable you to easily set up an online store with less capital and time. For your online shop, these platforms can provide you a front-end component. Additionally, they also provide back-end functions like customer service, accounting etc. E-commerce software provides the front-end element of an online business. Traditionally, they would have to get two different software for both. But these platforms give you every facility at a single click.
What is G Commerce?
G-Commerce is probably the greatest innovation in the e-commerce sector. It is a collaboration by aTeam Soft Solutions targeted at Germany. What makes G-commerce different is how efficient it is. Unlike other platforms, it can provide many other functionalities. It incorporates the latest technologies. It has great navigating features, design etc. that meet German commerce standards.
- The best function in G-commerce is that the searching function is of high quality. This will have a big effect on the sales both directly and indirectly. The site is efficient to identify keywords and apply filters accordingly
- It has great merchandising features. These features will help you increase your revenue. They manage catalogues, images, list of products and what other customers have recently viewed. Thus, it will attract customers to come back more often.
- It can ensure that your site is not just good looking but is updated with the recent content. Content management was in such a way that the customers had all the information that they wanted at their fingertips. The platform will automatically be updated with new customer data.
- It also possesses a multi-channel feature. Businesses are not restricted to offline sales but they also have online stores. Therefore, it is important to manage products, their listings etc.
- It offers an order management system particularly designed for reducing processing time. This will be used for your online store. This can manage the logistics of online store like tracking an order, delivery and management of inventory.
- This platform will perform equally good on mobile as well as computers. Such kind of flexibility will only increase the customer base. It is also a major feature that most retailers have not achieved. Despite the fact that customers are still more likely to browse on mobile than buy, powerful mobile support for an eCommerce platform is still a critical factor for many major retailers.
- SEO is a great way of advancing your business. It is a way to manipulate search engine algorithms. They will make sure that the website itself is a great endorsement for your business.
All of these features come at the most reasonable pricing:
- 450 US Dollars for 1000 products
- 920 US Dollars for 3000 products
- 2500 US Dollars for products above 3000
The fee for traffic varies so that you do not have to pay extra when there is no traffic.