1. Quick Development- Flutter is quicker than numerous other application development frameworks. With its “hot reload” element, you can explore, construct UIs, add/eliminate features, and test and fix bugs quicker. Hence lessening the general application development time.
2. Adaptable UI- customization is extremely basic in Flutter. With its strong composting capabilities, you can overlay and animate graphics, text, video, and different commands with next to no restrictions.
3. Native Performance- Flutter’s widgets consolidate all basic platform contrasts, for example, looking over, scrolling, navigation, icons, and fonts. This gives a native presentation experience on the two iOS and Android.
4. Dart Language- Dart is AOT (Ahead of Time) compiled to quick, unsurprising, native code, permitting writing practically all of Flutter code in Dart. This makes Flutter very quick and adaptable. Essentially, everything (counting every widget) can be customized.
5. Significant Flutter Tools- The flutter framework upholds various tools including Android Studio and Visual Studio Code. It also offers help for making applications from the command line.